Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I can now see it on the screen!

One thing that's really good about the summer is that the number of things that you can do outside of your house exponentially increases. The days are longer, the nights are warmer, the reality shows are in full swing, and well, it just gives you a perfect excuse to not stay home, sit in front of your mac, and do programming! If you live in Vancouver like me, you'll know how many dark, rainy, and cold months we've had to endure before we get to this point - and so whenever we get a chance for a sunny and warm day, we get out as much as we can!

I love the summer but sometimes, I worry that I enjoy it too much that I will have to move my X1 milestone after the summer! But nevertheless, we're still on track and despite the wonderful BBQ, mountain trips, biking trips, and waterpark slides that we've done over the week, I still managed to complete some key of the tasks that I needed for that week and all it took was to move my sleeping time to 2:30 in the morning :). Anyway, here's a small video of what I've managed to accomplish so far. The background still needs some rework since I think it looks very messy! I will try to reduce the doodles to make it look cleaner. Today, I'll probably try to make the ship move using the accelerometer and touch... but after do my biking exercise around science world :)

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment