Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

2 types of Bullets, Collision Detection, Game Items, and a whole bunch of other stuffs are now implemented!

Well, it's been a while but I'm happy to say that I've made a very good progress with the game that we're making! And because of that, I've decided to treat my self to a 3-day trip to Tofino last week and not work at all :) I needed the break badly as I felt like my head was about to explode from continuously working on this project! Anyway, here are the new features that I've added to our game:

1. Really fast broad-phase collision detection
2. Game Items (Health, Speed Up, Power-Up, Weapons)
3. 2 Types of Weapons (Fireball, Gatling) with 5 levels of power-ups
4. HUD (Health meter, Score, Lives Left, Pause)
5. Item Spawner Enemy (Mr. Wiggles)

..and a bunch of other small things!

Despite all these wonderful achievements and me working on this ~7 hours a day during the night, I'm still behind by 6 tasks! I hope that I get to finish all of these in time for X2!

I've been meaning to post some videos of how awesome our game is quickly becoming but for some reason, I've been too lazy to do it. I promise to try again tonight and do it :)

Cheers,
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment